Sunday, July 13, 2008

This Week

I started on the first part of the chicken story and finished penciling/inking 3 pages. I still have to clean them up in Photoshop, hopefully tonight. Below is one of the chicken panels from this week.While working on these pages I experienced one of those things I always read about but didn't quite understand. As I was writing I expected a specific two ducks to come out and the leaders, but instead one of the ducks I put in as a filler started to write himself and gave me some ideas for future stories. I had always read about character who had done this for others, but did not understand how it happen. I always found finding the right words for the story to be the hardest part. I think the duck stories will be much better because of this character stepping forward and taking on the roll of the leader.

until next week.....take care,

dennmann

No comments: