Sunday, November 16, 2008

Question?

How do you prefer to read your comics?

I was thinking about this question in terms of myself yesterday. I have been reading PVP online on and off since the beginning of this year. I have been debating on picking up the trades that collect this series but when I look at the stack of trades and hardcovers, that I have purchase and still have not read, it frightens me. It appears that I am not to keen on reading trades. I base this on the fact that my floppy comic stack has about 5-10 books in it at any given time, while my tpb/hc stack has at least 50. So I then thought I would pick up the back issues of PVP and pick up the current issues as they come out. So now comes the fun game of tracking them down, thank god for the internet.

So I pose this question to you: How do you prefer to read your comics? and why?



The work on Get That Chicken is going well. Issue #6 is coming along nicely and will be ready the first weekend of December. Issues #7 is due out the first weekend of February. I should have 5-10 weeks of the online strip done by the time the strip launches the first Sunday of 2009. Things are going well in my world.

take care,

dennmann

No comments: