Sunday, March 6, 2011

CHEESE IS SOLD OUT!


Wow! It seems like just yesterday that I printed up my 24hr comic as a mini and started to sell it. And then they were all gone. That's right CHEESE is officially Sold Out and I will not be reprinting it in this form again, (well at least not exactly the same.)

After the positive reaction to CHEESE, I decided to follow it up with 2 other books MONEY and DEATH. After I started to work on MONEY, I saw a couple of places that I could improve CHEESE (after all if was created lickity-split in a mad 24hr rush.) And in the middle of creating MONEY, I had the idea for FREE CHEESE.

So when are these projects set to come out?

FREE CHEESE will be available at my Free Comic Book Day 2011 appearance.

CHEESE (reworked) will be available at my Phoenix ComicCon 2011 appearance.

MONEY will be available at my Phoenix ComicCon 2011 appearance.

DEATH will be available at my Tucson ComicCon 2011 appearance.

Self made HC will hopefully be ready for DesignerCon 2011.

Take care,

-denny!

No comments: