Monday, May 28, 2012

Phoenix Comicon 2012 - RECAP

At my booth talking to some fans (Really just 
Joshua Green and his girlfriend, who's name I forgot.) 
Those that know me, know that I'm not a big fan of 
cosplay. However there are always outfits I enjoy. 
The box guy is one of them.
Posing for pictures on Saturday. 
Does this make me a 'Poser'?
My Lego Harold finally made it to me. 
Created by David J. Oakes. I'm thinking about 
making a few of these for sale, any interest? 
(they would be about $10 each and come carded?)
Also my new digital copies of Cousin Harold 1 arrived,
thanx to my pal Ovi over at Indie Aisle.
More posing by the "Poser"!

I had a great time at the PHOENIX COMICON!!!!
Thanx to all that stopped by to chat and extra thanx to those
that bought books. Looking forward to making more books 
for you all to enjoy in the near future.

No comments: