Sunday, June 1, 2008

Issue #3 is DONE!!!

Well at least everything but printing, which I should do Monday or Tuesday. (Issue #3 cover image below) I learned many things while creating these three issues. I hope to learn more, as I start to experiment with using my new scanner and the technology out there to enhance future issues.
I plan to use Frontpage to create the website and I purchased the Missing Manual book to help me. Does anyone know of a tutorial website that might be helpful in using Frontpage?
(Some Panels from the interior of Issue #3 below)
Well, I'm feeling quite tired, and keep typing words in the wrong order. I have had a long, but fun week, and look forward to starting on issue #4 tomorrow, due out the first week of August.

See you all next week!

take care,

dennmann

No comments: