Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 Pages a week, Possiblity or Fantasy?

Well I tried to catch up from my missed goal of two pages last week. I think I completed quite a bit more work this week, than I did the week prior, however I still do not have 2 complete pages. This week I inked and scanned two pages into the computer, I was also able to do some minor edits on this pages. Then I printed out the panels and drew on them some more. I tend to draw too large most of the time, so the computer gives me the option to reduce and sometime rearrange the items on the page. I was also able to pencil then next two pages. Hopefully with a three day weekend coming up next week, I can use that time to finish all six pages.

Here are a couple scans from the last weeks worth of work.


Take care,

dennmann

No comments: