Monday, March 16, 2009

What Happen in Vegas

I returned from my family Vegas outing late last night. I managed to make it through the trip with out a penny's worth of gambling. I planned to play roulette Sunday morning, but who knew in the city that never sleeps the roulette tables are closed during the early morning hours.

I dropped of plenty of books at a handful of stores. So if you live in Vegas you might be able to find a copy of my latest mini at the following fine stores stores: Alternate Reality, Comic Oasis, Cosmic Comics, Maximum Comics and Silver Cactus Comics. All store owners and workers were very friendly. If you live in Vegas you are lucky to have such a fine assortment of comic shops to choose from. I also dropped a small stack of in a pot in front of Velvet Underground, it looked to be a cool store, but it was closed. (The shops without links do not appear to have websites.)

On a side note - I will delete and re-post week elevens strip so that it is at the top of the blog for the week.

If you are a new reader and let me know what you think.

take care,

dennmann

No comments: