Saturday, July 18, 2009

SDCC - I'll Be There Soon

Less than a week and I will be enjoying the San Diego Comic-Con.

I will only be there as a fan, but I will have plenty of copies of Meanwhile #1, which I will be leaving around the convention center. I will be at the convention Friday and Sunday. I will also be spending Saturday visiting some of the local comic shops and clothing shopping with my wife & kids (dropping off copies of Meanwhile #1 everywhere.)

To keep up with my activity in San Diego - sign up to receive my Twitter feed. I will be updating as often as possible.

As for this week and the time leading up to the convention, I am busy! I finished pencilling my 6 pages for Meanwhile #2. I also did what I like to call "rough inks" on those pages. I completed a Get That Chicken strip and still have 1 strip to complete before I leave.

I will be posting the next week's strip a day late, due to the convention. So look for a new strip om Monday instead of Sunday.

Now off to put the finishing touches on this weeks strip, which will be posted in the morning.

take care,
-denny!

That's about all for this week.

No comments: