Sunday, May 2, 2010

Free Comic Book Day Follow-Up

Wow! I had a great time at Atomic Comics Paradise Valley during Free Comic Book Day. The staff was awesome and the fans that showed up were super cool. Thanx to Mike Malve and Thomas Healy. Below are a couple of the sketches I did yesterday. The Madman was one of my favorite and my Spideys kept jumping off the table. (Side note: drawing characters on the spot was very tough. I tried my best, but sometimes that just wasn't good enough.) My favorite sketch of the day was of 3-D Man, that I did in someone sketchbook (wish I would have taken a picture.)

Thanx to Atomic Comics for having me out. Also thanks to the following stores for being there for me to buy comics at All About Books & Comics, Hero Comics (thanx for handed out my Get That Chicken minis), Stalking Moon, Drawn to Comics and Jesse James Comics. The Phoenix Area has some great store owned by even greater people. Thank you all!

Now it's onto making more comics. Lollygaggin' Adventures is updated every Tuesday & Thursday. I'm hard at work on several other side projects. I will let you know where to find the work when it's available. Oh and my first trade paperback collecting all of the Get That Chicken material from last year should be available to order by the end of the week.

take care,

-denny!

No comments: