Sunday, April 28, 2013

Free Comic Book Day 2013


Free Comic Book Day is this Saturday May the 4th

For Free Comic Book Day I will be making several appearances 
around the Phoenix Metro Area and my book will be available 
at many stores both in (and out) of Arizona.

My Appearance start at Jesse James Comics at 12:01 (May 4th)
 - I should be hanging out for a couple of hours.

Next it will be Samurai Comics to start my Saturday off right
- I should be there for a couple hours when they open.

Then it's off to Drawn to Comics for a little midday action
- This should be there for a couple of hours starting at Noon.

Next it's back to Jesse James Comics for some late Saturday 
fun - I'm assume around 5pm (but who knows.) I will be 
there to help/support my pal Eric Mengel and his 
24hour Comic Book Challenge.
Hopefully he will let me ink some Ocho drawings!

And if all that is not enough

I will also have books available at Hero Comics (Phoenix) 
and Things From Another World (Portland) 
The books move Fast so be there early to get your copy!

Also Drew Pocza will be up in Washington State 
with a heap of copies to hand out - after all it is a 
flip book with his awesome creation Pokeweed!


No comments: