Sunday, March 6, 2016

Delivery Day

It's been HOT out here on the west side of town. Good thing I have been inside most of the week creating comics.

- -- It been a normal week for creating. One strip don each day (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday). Nothing special happening, I will save the special for next week (Saturday to be exact). An announcement should be coming Monday.
- -- Friday was First Friday in downtown Phoenix and it's an odd month so that means we released a new Comic Never Stop newspaper. Gave out 300+ papers on the corners of Roosevelt Row. Thanx to Dadicus (John Derrick West), Bryan Graham and Eric Mengel for their help.)
- -- Saturday was delivery day for the Comics Never Stop newspaper and I hit up spots from Mesa to Peoria. Brian Augustyn delivered papers to the Chandler area over the weekend and Bryan Graham hit the downtown Phoenix spots. Over 600 papers were distributed. Things are really blowing up with this 4th volume. The future is looking very bright.
Thinking back to about a month ago, I almost pulled the plug on the paper out of frustration. Glad I work through it because I believe we have something special here and maybe even the start of of my publishing company.


- -- Comic of the week Nick Fury Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D. #7. I saw a black and white version this cover a couple of weeks ago and became obsessed with getting a copy, but I had to wait until I had a vehicle to drive downtown and purchase a copy. It was a fun book, nothing earth shattering, but I enjoyed it.

Kind of short this week.

Until next week - Take Care!

-denny 

No comments: