Sunday, February 9, 2020

What's Next?

I believe I have neglected this blog for far too long.

Time to start updating on the regular.

Above is a picture of the figures that I have made since November. I started making these guys because I wanted to see if I could make 1 figure a month to launch a month subscription/kickstarter for a bootleg figure. But as I got into making this figures I realized that was really not what I wanted to do. I just wanted to make things and share what I make with people. 

A trip to Big Bear Lake with my wife for our anniversary help me remember why I make things. It's a quick little story, while standing in line to get my wife a coffee a guy came over to me and asked about the Space Monstas shirt I was wearing. I told him what it was and he told me that it looked really cool. That experience is why I make things. I have never really been in it to make a ton of money. I make things to share my creativity with the world.

With that said, I hope to start updating here fairly regularly with information about things I'm making, things I've made or how to make things. Plus links to things that I think are cool. Which reminds me I have to go through the link lists and update them.

take care,             
-denny          
          


  



No comments: