Saturday, May 24, 2008

Long Time No Post!

Well it has been well over a month since I posted and my life has been busy, busy, busy. Unfortunately none of that "busy" has been spent on comic creating time. That's okay, I have the next week off and plan to complete the inks on Issue #3.

My minis appear to be doing well. I'm having to restock my drop off places about once a month. I usually drop issues off at Atomic Comics (Metro & Paradise Valley locations) regularly. I hopefully will have some information on mail order once issue #3 is completed.

For my birthday my wife and children bought me a scanner/copier/printer/fax combo. I spent about 9 hours today getting the scan function to work, not sure what the problem really was, even after a couple of hours on the phone with a very nice lady named Susan (thanx!), from tech support. It just appeared to start working, we were not sure why.

I scanned in the cover for issue #2 below.


I'm looking forward to updating this blog on a weekly basis. I plan on having it updated every Sunday by noon. Even If it's just a few scans of sketches I have completed during the previous week. So Look for an update tomorrow where I talk about the future of this comic strip and my plans.

take care,

dennmann

No comments: