Saturday, September 13, 2008

Working Hard

I have had quite a busy week. I am wrapping up the are chores for issue #6. Looking over the are and working on the script for issue #5. Thinking about issue #7. Working on the weekly strips that are set to begin in January 2009. Wow, What a Week!!!!

I am posting a little early this week, due to the ink still being wet on the pages I was working on and I cannot erase them. The picture below is of my kitchen table from a little over an hour ago, those are the wet pages mentioned above.


I have some good news for those of you out there who would like to read my minis, but you do not live in Arizona. I am now able to sell all four issues #'s 1-4 for $2.00, pictured below. Please send the $2.00 in cash to, Skit Productions, P.O. Box 41445, Phoenix, Arizona 85080. I usually check my P.O. Box on Saturday, so the books will ship out the following Monday after the payments is received.
take care and have a great week,

dennmann

No comments: