Saturday, September 30, 2023

A Rejected Comic

 The following is a strip that I created for a publication. When I handed it in the strip was reject for not being violent enough. The person that requested the strip was familiar with my work and should have known that I do not do really violent stuff. I felt that I had up the level I was comfortable with already for this strip and was not going to go any further. I present to you, Handyman.







I had a part 2 planned with alien invaders and a part 3 planned with a Handyman impersonator who would date the 2 headed girl from the first strip and get a little too fresh with her. 

Sometimes I think about what this strip could have been and today was one of those days, so I thought I would finally share it.

                            Enjoy,
                                    -denny


No comments: