Monday, April 18, 2022

All Good Things Must END

 On Friday April 15th, I published what I believe to be my last Cousin Harold webcomic strip. 

There are many reasons I brought Cousin Harold to an end, but the main one is that I have changed and want to work on other things. 

I originally thought doing a kids comic would be cool and fill a void, but after 10 years there are a couple of things that I realize. I have to build a new audience every 2 to 3 years, kids grow up. I have no way of competing with big name children's entertainment companies, pockets are not deep enough. I'm just a guy who writes, draws, folds, staples, trims and sells his own work.

I still have a few issues of Cousin Harold to publish and 2 trades to collect issues that have been published, so I will still be doing some Cousin Harold stuff for the next year. I have few NEW ideas left for the little guy. Not sure when/if I will ever get them done, but the ideas are sitting there for some short revivals.

Thanx to everyone who has support Cousin Harold since his creation. You made a dream of mine come true.

So what's next? Well I will be posting a little about it next week.

-denny


 

No comments: